|1:||Take a picture of your workspace.|
|2:||Show your pencil case and what's inside.|
|3:||Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.|
|4:||Lineart or coloring?|
|5:||Who/what inspires you?|
|6:||Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.|
|7:||Do you have any OCs?|
|8:||Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?|
|9:||Favorite thing to draw?|
|10:||Least favorite thing to draw?|
|11:||Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.||12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?|
franticfrenchy asked: Ohmygosh I just wanted to say I really REAALLLYYY love your art and the way you draw Virion and Sully together! Everytime I see your work I just get so happy! You are a lovely person with such a wonderful talent!!! :D
Aaaaaaaaa ohmygoodness, thank you so much! ;w; It warms my heart to know I’ve made another person happy by making art. I’m glad I can share my little joys with these characters with you and everyone. Your note made my night thank you so much!
But who is the victor?
After lots of waffling on my levels of being a big huge nerd, I have accepted them and I’M FINALLY GONNA DO THE THE OTP MEME THING
1. Every entry is a comic. This makes me spend more time one making them.
2. Don’t go for the ‘easy’ way out. This makes me spend more time thinking and planning.
Which means these will NOT be daily, and a few prompts may be tweaked.
They will also not be exclusively romantic in nature, but by this comic I’m sure y’all figured that out already.
[1. Holding Hands]
I meant to do this awhile ago but I just hit another big interval of followers, so it was the perfect time to have a giveaway! This will be a relatively small and simple giveaway since I don’t have anything cool to give, but I wanted to thank my followers nonetheless.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- (1) one $25 online gift card to either Amazon or JetPens
- (1) one free, full-body, full-color commission of any character/person/etc. you choose (no full backgrounds. Examples: 1 2)
- You must be following me.
- Please do not follow for the giveaway and then unfollow after it’s over. This is meant for my followers.
- No giveaway blogs.
- You can reblog however many times you want, just don’t spam your followers
- Likes do not count.
- If you win, you must be willing to give me your email to receive the gift card.
- I will be using a random number generator to choose the winner.
- Ends March 22nd, 2014 at 10:00 PM Central Time.
Good luck and thank you, followers!
catherinearbour asked: Apparently that Twitch thing was planned that way.
I figured there had to be an amount of planning involved. But the /truly/ impressive thing is that there are tens of thousands of people inputting at once, such that you miss eight pages of anything if you sneeze. Even if HALF the people agreed to make it happen, getting the pinpoint times so that everyone manages to post it in /order/ without interruption is a feat, is it not? ;3
Anonymous asked: people probably photoshop it but either way its pretty funny