So let’s do a trial run.
Do you have questions for Virion to answer? He’ll accept them from anyone—Anon,normal blog, RP blog, either of the first two offering a question as another character, etc.
Now I get to practice art and writing.
You may post here or send an ask. I will do my best to get to all of them.
(and to those of you will pending other sketch requests, I apologize for the delay, Photoshop crashed when I was working on one of em and a couple others I haven’t quite figured out what I’m gonna do yet, but they are coming, I assure you)
- crybabybrady reblogged this from forcedmoveking
- forcedmoveking reblogged this from harblkun
- catherinearbour likes this
- brorotica reblogged this from harblkun
- sashathespudqueenbraus reblogged this from harblkun
- sycoop19 likes this
- therandominmyhead answered: My noble sir, I am curious as to how you keep your cravats so fluffy!
- p2thousand likes this
- roesart answered: Since i am named Roseanne I’m going to say I am the human representation of your dukedom! I feel as though a butt grab is in order! *gropes*
- roesart likes this
- thanatosaria likes this
- oracleether answered: Sir Virion. Can you tell us about the dukedom of Rosanne and something about your life before Walhart’s conquest?
- harblkun posted this